Add field to a form
Once you have created a form, you can add more fields to display additional information.
This article explains how to do that. See the steps below.
1. Open the form and go to design view (right click on the form and select designing).
2. Click inside the form (click the frame of the form).
3. Select "Edit Box" from the menu "Insert".
4. A new field is added at the top of the form (on the left).
5. You can move and resize the new field.
Select the new field and set the values top - left - height - length in the window “Set” (on the right).
6. Select the data you want to be displayed in the new field by clicking on "Data Source" in the window
“Set” (on the right). This list displays all the fields from the table or query you used to create the form.
Select the one you want. In the box "Prompt" you can write the field's caption.
Fill the field "Line" with the value "0".
7. Select the frame and from the menu Edit select "Automatted Tab Order".
8. Exit designing (from the menu "Edit") and save changes.
For more help please see