Create a Tabbed Form
Adding tabs to a form can make it more organized and easier to use,
especially if the form contains many controls.
This article explains how to add tabs in a form (a form must have been created).
See the steps below.
1. Open the form and go to design view (right click on the form and select designing).
2. Select "Data frame (detail or page)" from the menu "Insert".
3. When the Data Group Wizard is open, click “create data group”.
kosmos adds a new blank page at the end of the existing pages.
4. If you want to rename the tab page, click inside the page
and modify the text in the “Title” property box (on the right in the window “Set”).
5. Exit designing and save changes.
For more help please see