Create a Report
This article explains how to create a report.
See the steps below.
1. Open the application.
2. Right click and select "Developer".
3. From the menu "Actions" select "Create Report".
(The report wizard opens. The report wizard will help you create a basic report,
specify the data source, fields to include in the report, the sort order
and the group order).
4. Fill the report's name in the field "Resource Name".
(Don't forget the extension "rt". For example CUSTOMERS.RT)
Fill the report's caption in the field "Title".
In the field SQL Script write your data source query.
Click "Next Step".
5. Select the fields and the order of their appearance and click "Next Step".
6. Choose your sorting options (select a field and click ascending or descending)
and click "Next Step".
7. Select the grouping levels and click "Next Step".
8. Click "Next Step".
9. Congratulations, you've successfully created a report.
For more help please see